Saturday, October 22, 2011

My Town - Scavenger Hunt

I found another interesting blog party so will give this one a go as well.

Not an easy one as you have to post a pic or pics from your town to go with the theme of the week and this week it is:

Scavenger Hunt suggested by Mark at Butler and Bagman - Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue.

So here is mine  - 1 pic to say it all. Whew!

Picture taken at Oriental Parade

Something old = the building on the left
Something new = the building being built
Something borrowed = the crane
Something blue = the sky. I could say the building too but I already took that for the new.


Linking this to My Town Mr Linky Scavenger Hunt

5 comments:

  1. Simply beautifully captured shot...lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to FMTSO. great job on getting all the scavenger hunt themes in one pic. hope you will be joining us again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kalyan. Love your Diwali lights.
    Thanks Doreen. I will be joining in and now following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to FMTSO. Sorry I didn't see your link last week. It will be great having another Kiwi showcase our country. Now we need a South Islander!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Pauline. It's great to link up with Kiwis on blogs. I'm sure a South Islander will emerge from somewhere.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...