Monday, March 27, 2017

Kindness and Trees over Coffee

Sharing some snippets over a cuppa (in six words)

Tough week - felt a little stressed

Kindness is my word for K

We all need a little Kindness

Kindness comes in so many ways

Best are random acts of kindness

  • A lunch date with a friend
  • Inspirational quotes on various soical media
  • Nice words from colleagues at work


Hope you've had a kind week


And now for some trees

Last week I posted some pictures of the Pohutakawa tree (Tree Love #4) and some wished they could see it in bloom.

So here are some pictures of the Pohutakawa in bloom. It blooms in Summer and is also called the NZ Christmas tree. It's a very pretty tree. Streets look very pretty and colourful with all the Pohutakawa's in bloom.





Written for:
The letter K at ABC Wednesday
Six Word Saturday #420
Thursday Tree Love #5

Linking to:
#weekendcoffeeshare
Wordless Wednesday

Check out my Daily Thoughts on Pinterest








Follow me on
My facebook page Suzy's Ilation
Bloglovin
Pinterest Suzy Que
Google+ Suzy Que
Instagram suzy.ila

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Lovely plant! :) My week included a birthday party for a 100 year old lady at which I had to take the photos on a camera I didn't know! I hope they've turned out ok, and that next week is better for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we can't have too much kindness
    ROG, ABCW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous blooms. Loved the post and so sorry that I missed seeing your post. I did not get a ping-back :(
    Very happy you decided to join and lovely to see that side of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just seen your post and the blooms are wonderful. Thanks for sharing the pics, Suzy. I think they are rather unusually beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...