Sunday, April 17, 2016

Some things "N"

Nice new leaves - a pleasant surprise

On Friday as I waited for the bus I noticed some new leaves on an old tree. They've probably been there for sometime but I just noticed them on Friday.  I was really happy to see new leaves growing as I recalled I was quite sad when a whole big branch of the tree was chopped down.


And this morning as I walked around my garden I noticed my Pohutakawa that I thought was dying, had some new leaves. Not many, but some is better than none. Thrilled to see that.


 And now onto the other N things

My painting of the Nanga Parbat - the 9th highest mountain in the world. Something about this mountain endears me to it.


My fragments from the week

Reached a major milestone for my project. Now looking forward to the next new phase.

I finally finished reading I Can See Clearly Now by Wayne Dyer. Interesting and inspirational in parts. It's got me wanting to read the 81 verses of the Tao Te Ching by Lao Tsu.

I love boxes and yesterday while browsing the 2 Dollar shop with a friend, I came across this one that I just had to buy.  I needed a box for all my paints and crafty things and this was perfect.  So I got myself a set of 2.



Hope you had a great week.

Linking to:
The Letter N at ABC Wednesday
Six Word Saturday
Friday Fragments #42
Wordless Wednesday #125


Check out my Daily Thoughts on Pinterest








Follow me on
My facebook page Suzy's Ilation
Bloglovin
Pinterest Suzy Que
Google+ Suzy Que

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. those little surprises, make a day more special don't they

    Have a nice abc-wednesday-day / – week
    ♫ M e l ☺ d y ♫ (abc-w-team)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Especially love that first pic!
    ROG, ABCW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your painting, Suzy!
    I agree when life springs up...it is such a delight. Have had such occasions when I think it is time to say adios to a particular plant, and I see life springing up...Wow!
    Good luck with the storage in those boxes. It is nice to know that you notice that even small things bring a smile to you :)

    Always a pleasure to have you on board, Suzy!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on completing a step in your project! Good luck with the next phase. Those boxes are wonderful. I would have bought them, too!
    :-)
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  5. New leaves on something you thought was dead are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. New leaves on something you thought was dead are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...