Saturday, August 1, 2015

Creative Crafts

Growing urge to try Creative Crafts

Some days ago I went out for lunch with a friend and on our way back we stopped at a magazine stall to browse. And then this magazine caught my eye.



I've always wanted to try quilling so bought this on impulse. Will have to try my hand at it soon. I used to love making cards before e-cards took over. But now there's so many ways to share something you create - like whatsapp etc. Thought it was time to add the personal touch again yet combine it with technology.

Here are some cute designs that I'd like to try.







And these pictures tie in very nicely with the Circles prompt at Photo Friday

Linking to:
Letter C at ABC Wednesday
Six Word Saturday
Photo Friday
Wordless Wednesday at Abracadabra
Friday Fragments
Snap Your Week


Check out my Daily Thoughts on Pinterest








Follow me on
My facebook page Suzy's Ilation
Bloglovin
Pinterest Suzy Que
Google+ Suzy Que

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment to say hi so I know you were here and please leave a link to your post so I can drop by your blog too. Thanks and have an awesome day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...