Friday, October 14, 2011

Haka Bear

I know I've done a lot of posts on the Rugby World Cup (RWC) 2011 on my blogs, but the World Cup fever is rising here in New Zealand and it's great to be a part of it.

Wales will play France tomorrow in the first semi-final and New Zealand will play Australia on Sunday in the second semi-final.

NZ and All Black (NZ rugby team) flags are flying everywhere.  So my contribution to the "Go the All Blacks" support are my haka bear, flags and my RWC T shirt.




My Haka Bear - love his haka face. 
If you press his tummy he recites the haka - he's so cute


My RWC T shirt


Go the All Blacks!

My other posts on the RWC:
 Wellington Regional Stadium - RWC
 Little Things in Life

Links:
The Haka taken from Wikipedia - Haka
Haka is a traditional ancestral war cry, dance or challenge from the Maori people of New Zealand, which has become more familiar worldwide because the New Zealand rugby union team All Blacks perform a haka before every rugby game. It is a posture dance performed by a group, with vigorous movements and stamping feet with rhythmically shouted accompaniment.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...