Saturday, July 30, 2011

Rome, Beautiful Rome - The Colosseum

Rome is one of my favourite cities in the world. There is something magical about the city and it is so beautiful.

I visited Rome in Jan 1994 and my dream is to visit again. In fact I know I will visit again.

Here is a picture of the Colosseum, Rome's iconic monument.

 I had to take 3 photos and stitch them together - wide angle lens not wide enough! and this was way before I owned my first digital camera.






Links:   The Colosseum, Rome

Other iconic monuments:   Mumbai's iconic monuments


2 comments:

  1. It makes for an interesting photo Suzy, thanks for your recent comment on News From Italy and Welcome as a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks LindyLou. It's one of my favourite photos.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment so I know you visited.

However, any inappropriate comments will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...